1. View Participation Agreements that apply for a Source Agreement
1. Access a source agreement by clicking its name from any page in RoyaltyZone
2. Click Terms, then Rights
3. Click the numbered link next to each right to view its participation agreements or add the right to an existing participation agreement.
If desired, click the "Add…" link to add a right to an existing participation agreement.
2. View all Source Agreements that apply for a Participation Agreement
1. Access a participation agreement by clicking its name from any page in RoyaltyZone
2. Click Terms, then Source Agreements
Use "Amend" If you want to add additional Source Agreements to a Participation Agreement (only necessary if individual source agreements are selected)
Actions > Amend > New Amendment > Source Agreements
NOTE: If ALL licensed out agreements are selected as source, newly published licensed out agreements will automatically be added as a source agreement.
3. If you Amend a source agreement, RoyaltyZone will prompt you to include the changes on any potentially affected Participation Agreements
Select the desired Participation Agreement terms to include the additional rights you are adding to a source agreement