1. View your "Licensed In" Dashboard
Click Dashboard, then "View Licensed In" (Note: link will only appear if you have licensed in agreements)
2. The Dashboard will display the next royalty report due and any unpaid invoices. Click "Submit" to create the royalty report.
3. RoyaltyZone automatically imports all sales transactions that meet the participation agreement criteria
This participation royalty report includes sales transactions that meet the following criteria:
* Royalty report marked approved for a designated source agreement
* Sales transaction rights match the rights specified in the participation agreement
* Royalty invoice is marked paid between the start date of the participation reporting period and the due date of the participation royalty report
* Transaction was not already reported on a previous participation royalty report
4. Review the calculated participation royalties
5. If you want to remove advance or guarantee payments from the report: click on "Step 3. Enter Sales", then delete the desired items
6. If sales are missing because you forgot to mark a source agreement invoice as paid: view the invoice and mark it as paid (use a paid on date prior to the participation report due date). Return to the royalty report review page and click "Recalculate"
7. When ready, click the affirmation checkbox and submit the royalty report.
8. View the royalty report to review the trends & analysis charts and export the report summary or details to Excel
Click on the invoice number to view and pay participation royalties owed.
9. Approve the royalty report
You will not be able to submit another report until the previous report is marked approved.