Bundling has two purposes:
- pro-rating the amount of sales (and therefore royalties) when a product ‘set’ includes a combination of licensed and non-licensed properties
- assigning appropriate sales (and therefore royalties) to individual properties when they are combined on a licensed product
Select "Products" from the Agreement Page
To add the first property, fill out the information below:
1. SKU Number
2. SKU Description
3. URL (Optional
Using the dropdown box, select the first Property, then check "Bundle Factor"
1. Fill out the percentage of Net Sales and Royalties that you want attributed to this Property, then 2. select "Continue"
You can now see the property and its Bundle Factor % on the SKU list page. To add a second property, select "View"
Select "Add Association"
1. Select the next property to add to this SKU 2. Select "Update"
1. Enter the percentage you want associated with this property and 2. select "Save"
You can now see that SKU 12321 has two Properties, each with 50% of net sales and royalties attributable to it. You can continue to add Properties as necessary.
To edit a bundled SKU, from the Product Record page, select "Edit" for the association you want to edit, or "Delete" to delete the association
From "Edit", you can change the Category, Property and/or the Bundle Factor Percentage. After making your changes, select "Update"
1. Category changed to Sleepwear
2. Propety changed to Marilyn
3. Bundle Factor changed to 25
View the results of your changes
Note: When you change the Category for any component of the bundle, it changes it for all components